- verb-to flood
- verb-to overwhelm
- noun- a severe flood
- verb- to inundate with a great amount of something.
- noun- a large number of similar things or events appearing or occurring in quick succession: “a spate of attacks on travelers”.
- noun- a sudden flood in a river, esp. one caused by heavy rains or melting snow.
- noun- a large-scale and violent event in the natural world.
- noun- a sudden violent upheaval, esp. in a political or social context.
- Move with a smooth wavelike motion: “her body undulated to the thumping rhythm of the music”.
- Have a wavy form or outline: “delightful views over undulating countryside”.